I received the B.S. degree in Material Science and Engineering from Changshu Institute of Technology, Suzhou, China. Now, I am working for PhD. degree at Soochow University (Suzhou, China), working with Prof. Mario Lanza, in Material Science and Engineering.
From 01/01/2017 to 12/31/2017, I am one Visiting scholar at University of Texas at Austin (TX, US), working with Prof. Deji Akinwande.
Bachelor degree in Material Science and Engineering
PhD. candidate in Material Science and Engineering
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
1. Able to effectively conduct research and communicate effectively in English, both oral and written (MS word Reports and PPT presentations). Used to work with a western professor.
2. Familiar with 3D schematics creation using SolidWorks and Photoshop.
3. Familiar with technical software like Origin and NanoScope Analysis.
AWARDS / RECOGNITION
1.Ranked within the top one in my class one time during the master in Soochow University.
2. 2011-2015 One time Triple-A student, three times second-class and two times third-class Academic scholarship of Changshu Institute of Technology.
3. 2013 Jiangsu Province Science and Engineering Students humanities and social sciences knowledge contest Excellence Award.
4. 2015 Physical characterization of polymer materials certificate of Jiangsu province